Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
At Swedish Asset Finance Limited, we are committed to offering our customers the very highest possible standards of service. In doing so, we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority (formerly Financial Services Authority) initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
Our commitment to our customers
- Provide you with clear information about the service we offer, including any fees or charges.
- Continually aim to understand your business needs, preferences and circumstances to then allow us to narrow down the selection of options that may be available to you.
- Source the most appropriate lender that we consider suitable for your business needs, and that you can afford (based on the information provided and available to us).
- We will tell you if we cannot find an option, that we consider suitable.
- Aim to keep you fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- Encourage you to ask questions, if there’s something that you do not understand.
- Work hard to ensure that service and risk information always remains clear and prominent.
- Provide you with details of our formal complaints procedure should you be dissatisfied with our service.
How you can help us:
- Tell us as much as possible about your business income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much your business can afford.
- Let us know about future changes that might affect your business’ ability to make re-payments of your credit agreement (if known).
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product/finance solution we have discussed that you don’t understand.
- Tell us if you think there are ways, we can improve our service.
For feedback, please forward your comments to: email@example.com Or write to us at: Swedish Asset Finance Limited, Swedish House, Colchester Road, Wix, Essex, CO11 2RS