If you are not completely happy with the service from Swedish Asset Finance Limited, we would like to hear about it, that way we can do something to put it right. As well as ensuring we can improve our services in the future.
At Swedish Asset Finance Limited we do everything possible to give our customers get the best service. However, occasionally things can go wrong. When that happens, we always encourage customers to tell us about your complaint, so that we can put matters right.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint.
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
- Resolve your complaint promptly and without delay.
- Make sure you are satisfied with how we have dealt with your complaint and that it is was resolved.
How to complain
To make a complaint, you can:
- Call us on 01255 762002 we are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (please note that we are closed on all UK public and bank holidays)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write to: The Complaints Department, Swedish Asset Finance Limited, Swedish House, Colchester Road, Wix, Essex, CO11 2RS.
How long will it take?
We will do all we can to resolve your complaint within three working days. If we can’t do this, we’ll write to you within five working days to tell you what we’ve done to resolve the problem or acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. We will contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved.
If our response has not been received within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you’re dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service
Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we are unable to assist with your complaint you can contact Alpha Asset Finance Ltd directly on 01476 468318.